About 2017 $20 FINE SILVER COIN ICONIC CANADA: THE GRIZZLY BEAR – 
A mighty icon of Canada’s majestic wilderness, the grizzly (Ursus arctoss) is a cornerstone of its ecosystem; a master in its habitat; and an omnivorous contributor to nature’s delicate balancing act. Though berries and plants comprise a large portion of its diet, the wise grizzly is most famously associated with the salmon that provides it with vital nutrients, as depicted on this fine silver coin.
- An exclusive opportunity to add this superb silver coin to your collection the SECOND in the enamel series of Master Club exclusives!
- First-time collaboration with artist W. Allan Hancock, who specializes in Canadian wildlife.
- Very LOW MINTAGE of just 4,000 makes this a rare catch!
- Crafted from 99.99% pure fine silver, the reverse is an artistic celebration of two of Canada/s most iconic species, as well as the breathtaking splendours of the landscape!
- Unique enamelling gives the design a life-like appearance and feel: Translucent blue enamel recreates the colourful appearance of the water on a sunny day, while allowing a glimpse of the engraved aquatic world that lies beneath!
- Highly detailed engraving, enhanced finishing techniques, and creative technology… it all comes together in one stunning, life-like design.
There are no reviews yet.